1. How long will the exhibition be opened?
The exhibition will be open until 6 November.
2. Are children under 4 years old admitted in the exhibition?
Children under 4 years old can enter for free in the exhibition. However, we wish to inform you that the exhibition can be quite dark in places and contain fragments of films and music that could frighten them.
3. Must children be accompanied by an adult to visit the exhibition?
Yes, children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18 years old or +)
4. Can a family pass be used for 2 adults and 2 children?
There is a limit of 2 adults per family pass.
Ideal combinations for the family pass are: 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
5. What is the maximum number of tickets I can order?
The maximum number of tickets you can order online is 10. Starting from 11 tickets, the attending party is considered a group and the official form on the website has to be completed.
6. How can I pay for my tickets?
For online purchases we accept credit cards, debit cards and money transfer.
Payment at the box office can be done with credit cards, debit cards or cash.
7. Why do I pay a supplementary €1 fee on my online ticket purchase?
The supplementary €1 is the additional service fee charged for online ticket purchases.
8. Can I buy tickets on site at the box office?
To ensure every visitor can enjoy the exhibition in all comfort, we recommend visitors to buy tickets online in advance. A limited number of tickets will be available at the box office each day.
9. Are there other places where to buy tickets?
Tickets are also on sale via Fnac (in Fnac stores and online).
10. Are there B-excursion tickets to the exhibition?
Yes, these are available in all Belgian train stations
11. Why do I have to select a specific day and time slot in advance?
To make sure every visitor can enjoy the exhibition comfortably, it is necessary to select a specific day and time slot when ordering.
12. What if I want to change the date or hour of my ticket?
Tickets are exchangeable up to 1 week before your visit.
For all ticketing related questions, please contact Ticketmaster: 070 222 107
13. How long does it take to visit the exhibition?
On average a visit to the exhibition takes around 90 minutes.
14. Is the exhibition accessible for wheelchairs and buggies?
Yes, the exhibition, venue and the surrounding area are all accessible for wheelchairs and buggies.
15. Are there wheelchairs available ?
There are two wheelchairs you can borrow for free at the box office. Your ID will be required as a deposit.
16. Where can I park?
The car park closest to the venue is Parking T. Parking costs €6 per parking spot.
17. What if I arrive later then my booked time slot?
We advise visitors to arrive on time. Visitors arriving late may be asked to wait for a spot in a later time slot.
18. Are bags allowed in the exhibition?
Backpacks, large bags, umbrellas etc. are not allowed in the exhibition. If you bring one of these, you will be asked to put them in a locker. The lockers work with a € 1 coin (not returned ).
19. Will there be an area reserved to eat/drink?
There will be a small cafe area reserved for visitors to buy food and/or drinks, open on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Picnicking in the cafe area will not be allowed.
20. Can I buy an audioguide at the box office?
Yes, audioguides can be purchased at the box office as long as supplies last.
21. Which languages will be available for the audioguides?
Audioguides will be available in Dutch, French and English.
22. Will there be merchandising sold?
At the end of the exhibition there is a shop where merchandising will be sold.
23. Is it possible to have access to the shop without paying an entry to the exhibition?
No, the shop is only accessible to visitors of the exhibition .
24. What should I do if I have a problem with the merchandising I purchased at the shop ?
For any questions related to the merchandising, you can get in touch with the shop via the following address : Hpretailbrussels@gmail.com
25. How can I stay up to date with all news concerning the exhibition?
Follow our Facebook page to receive all news and updates.
26. Can I bring my dog?
Pets are not allowed in the exhibition. This is why we kindly ask you to leave them at home. Assistance dogs are of course allowed.
27. Can I take photos at the exhibition?
Still photography for personal, non-commercial use is permitted. To ensure a positive viewing experience for all visitors, please refrain from using flash photography, video cameras, or obstructing walkways.
28. What happens with lost items ?
Lost items are collected at the box office. Can’t you find what you are looking for ? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of what you have lost, where and when. If we find your lost items, we will get in touch with you .
29. How can I get in touch with the shop?
You discovered an error in your purchase? You need to get in touch with the shop. Please get in touch with email@example.com.